Axiom Home Page
Posted By: davekro Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 02:42 PM
On 2/12 I called Axiom to send my contact info to three east bay owners. No contact from owners as yet.

Anyone here in SF Bay Area with M60's, VP150, QS8's willing to audition your Axiom's? I want to buy, but must listen first.

If M80's are not too far, I would love to hear those too to have a frame of reference. I am in Discovery Bay, aprox. 1 hour drive east of the east bay. To hear the set up above, I'd drive farther.

Thanks in advance to any assistance. :o)
PS. So far, my info sent to: Twelly, Union City (M60's); Koiman, Antioch (M80's); Gnrajagopal, Fremont (M22's).
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 03:48 PM
Have you sent a PM to people on the "audition" thread in the hearing things section?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 03:54 PM
My brother is in Oakland and has M60s. He's not on the audition list, so I just sent him an email asking if it's ok to give you his info.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 06:27 PM
I wonder if Dennis would give a demo of his garage system?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 07:29 PM
Not sure Dennis has his 80's anymore, at least when I talked to him last he was going to get rid of them.
Posted By: onn Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 07:31 PM
I hope Dennis hasn't been hanging around those M60 people!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 07:36 PM
nope, just the Rocket people.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 07:52 PM
I just remembered him saying he wasn't in a hurry to get rid of them and any deals he had for them fell through and the system was content in his garage, oh to have those kinds of troubles and EpicM80 system for the garage........

Speaking of Rockets, the 850s are on sale for an incredible price, I wish I could find the cash to get a set, just to say I heard them. I know I could find a spot for them in the house......or garage ;\)
Posted By: davekro Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 08:58 PM
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
My brother is in Oakland and has M60s. He's not on the audition list, so I just sent him an email asking if it's ok to give you his info.

Thanks for checking. That would be awesome. So far the only offer I have had was someone in Oakland that could not do it for three weeks.

SirQ,
I actually had not since the primary had only 12 post between '04 -05. I will go ahead on the off chance that they log into these forums. tks
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/19/09 10:17 PM
 Quote:
So far the only offer I have had was someone in Oakland that could not do it for three weeks.

Ken and I used to live together in the same house where my brother now lives. \:\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/20/09 06:55 PM
Ooops, did I say 3 weeks? I meant 4. ;\)
Posted By: davekro Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/21/09 12:45 AM
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Ooops, did I say 3 weeks? I meant 4. ;\)

kcarlile,
You're a carrot mover, dude! ;o) Seriously though, you are the only person I've heard from (other than Peter in L.A. area ;o). I am sending PM's to the other 5 people with varying set ups with in an hour or so drive of Discovery Bay, CA. If I cannot hook up with one or more of these folks before you might be able to audition, about what time frame might work for you? Maybe we could pencil in a tentative date (that you could change, no problem). PM me if you are open to any of this. tks

The others I am just now PM' ing are:
Twelly, Union City (M60's, VP150,QS8's) exact match!
Koiman, Antioch (4-M80's, VP150, 4-QS*'s) sent an email ! :o)
adamp88, Oakland (M60', VP100)
Gnrajagopal, Fremont (M22, VP150, QS8)
Simboticus, San Ramon (M80's, 3-m2is, Vp150)
Posted By: AdamP88 Re: Auditions in San Francisco Bay Area? - 02/21/09 10:35 PM
Didn't see this thread until now. I am on the audition list. Dave, I replied to your private message. Sometime later this week would work fine with me. \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards