Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jmc any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/28/09 12:37 AM
i wonder how is it compare to axiom m80, m60 or m22,the reason i ask is, i heard the speakers at my friend's place, it cause me want to own a pair of good speaker, from there i find axiom.....
Welcome to the forum,

Elac is a European company correct? I doubt anyone has heard these speakers since they are not well known here in North America. What did you think of the Elac 127 and how much do they cost?

What continent do you live in?
Posted By: jmc Re: any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/28/09 03:08 AM
first of all i am not a hi fi fan, paid no attention to "good sounds" at all, i tend to think thats the "rich people thing", so i just shut myself down and igore it,well, i did enjoy it at moview theatre.....so i was at my friend's place, he showed me his new bought speakers elac fs 127, sounds so good to me, i asked him how much to get that, he said about $1500( he bought it in toronto),thats far less than i expect, so i start finding one pair for myself.....:)
They certainly are an exotic looking speaker. \:\)
Posted By: jmc Re: any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/28/09 04:46 AM
they do look hot, just google online i find the price in germany is 479 eur,thats about $740 cnd, not sure it is the price for single speaker or for pair:
http://www.google.de/products?source=ig&...=title&resnum=4
4 ohms, 89db sensitivity. Bring power. Very pretty, and quite interesting. I'd like to hear them, but think my M60's would give them a run for 2/3 the price.
Posted By: CV Re: any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/28/09 05:18 PM
Mmmm, sandwich woofers.
Posted By: Adrian Re: any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/28/09 06:43 PM
Hi jmc, there are several stores in the Toronto area that carry Elac speakers if you were wanting to audition/price them. Keep in mind, I believe your friend has rather entry level Elacs...some of their speakers are into the tens of thousands of $$ \:o . They certainly are a nicely designed and finished speaker by the looks of them, some of them remind me a little of the Monitor Audios, at least in appearance as I have not heard any Elac speakers before.
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Very pretty, and quite interesting.

Tom, you like ANY speaker with outriggers! \:\)
Posted By: jmc Re: any axiom owner heard of " elac fs 127"? - 07/29/09 12:19 AM
i will go to bay and bloor audio store this weekend, but i guess i just pick up m60 instead.
© Axiom Message Boards