Axiom Home Page
Posted By: michael_d What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 05:31 PM

There used to be new items listed just about every month, but I haven’t seen anything listed for the past three months. This was a nice way to upgrade all my vinyl speakers to wood with a little discount. Doesn’t appear to be an option any longer.
Hmm, i am fairly new here and have not seen that feature but it does sound like an interesting one. Maybe someone from axiom et el will let us know . That is my only true regrett about my purchase. The vinyl is ok but the veneer is beautiful,and if i had already heard the speakers it wuld have been veneer.

peace
Posted By: SirQuack Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 09:44 PM
Axiom's vinyl wrap is some of the best in the industry, some mistake it for the real thing. I currently have the custom vinyl Pica Ebony which is very cool looking. If you want to pay extra, the veneer is nice.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 10:04 PM
I remember Amy mentionning something about either eBay or some other selling avenue they were going to explore for the cancelled orders in the wood finish. I have no clue whatever happened with that. Maybe no-one has been cancelling in a long time!
Posted By: Adrian Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 10:53 PM
What about this "owner's club", does one join it through registering their purchases(I did this). Just curious, because I've not received any newsletter, special offers or a pair of free EP800's or anything like that.
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 10:57 PM
You better email Axiom. It used to be more active, but it has slowed down quite a bit. Amy used to be the one supervising all of this. But she left big shoes to fill (I don't want to start rumours about the size of her feet, it was just an expression!).
Posted By: merchman Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 10:58 PM
I'm curious too. Never got any e-mail on deals and such. \:\(
Posted By: Adrian Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/28/09 11:08 PM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
(I don't want to start rumours about the size of her feet, it was just an expression!).

Some of us have foot fetishes, we must know!!!
Posted By: CV Re: What’s up with the owner’s club? - 08/29/09 02:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
You better email Axiom. It used to be more active, but it has slowed down quite a bit.

I knew something was missing.
© Axiom Message Boards