Axiom Home Page
Posted By: oldskoolboarder In wall suggestions? - 12/10/09 09:57 PM
I am in the process of a major remodel and I've decided to remove the existing in wall kitchen speakers and get some better ones.

In the past, I had my in laws buy W22's for their pool room. They sound great. However, in the kitchen, I want to avoid the bulk of the on wall and use more of an in wall so we can paint the grills. I've used the Aperion ceiling ones (round) and those were good, though I don't want round on the wall. They have some in walls, I'd be willing to demo.

Ideas/suggestions on others? BTW, I know of Speakercraft and have never been a fan for some reason.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/10/09 10:03 PM
What about Axiom In-Walls? The T2 and T22 come with paintable grills, and you can select a paintable MDF finish, too.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/10/09 11:42 PM
Peter strikes again, I was going to say why not consider Axioms?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 12:02 AM
So, how about them Axioms?
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 01:03 AM
DOH. Thanks.

GRR, I hate it when I'm wrong. I thought I remembered those in walls since they came out after the W's, but I didn't see the link from the main store. Anyone know why?

I can click the T2 link but the T22 link is flaky, in fact the page doesn't exist now...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 01:26 AM
They actually dropped the T branding, as far as I can tell. It's now listed as M22 in-wall.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/m22-inwall-speakers.html

And Peter's link had an extra l in it.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 02:48 AM
They are on the product page at the bottom.
Posted By: oldskoolboarder Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 06:41 AM
Ah. I see it, but didn't see it on the online store.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: In wall suggestions? - 12/11/09 06:48 AM
Right you are. You can purchase from the product page, but that is an oversight that Axiom should correct. You can also purchase them through the custom shop...
© Axiom Message Boards