Axiom Home Page
Okay another, usless/random question, just cause I want to know. But I should getting better at these kinds on question by now.

A couple weeks ago I got my Axioms, 2 -W22s, 1-W150 and 2-QS4s

After installation, including the holes in the walls I thought the W150 (below) the display brought the voices down to low. After reading here on the forums and some Axiom articles, I ordered a W-100 for below the screen and will move the W150 above the screen. "Better tonal balance and will center the dialog on the screen" per the Axiom article. (damn these Axiom guys are good :)) Not to mentoin the W100 was probably cheaper than the drywall texturer.

So what do I call my speaker configuration now, I sure hope it's not 5.1, no bragging rights with that!
Sorry, still 5.1! The sub is the only one that gets an extra number if you add another one. For some reason. Don't ask me, I don't make the rules. Except for that one. Which I just made up.
[quote=kcarlile]Sorry, still 5.1! The sub is the only one that gets an extra number if you add another one. For some reason. Don't ask me, I don't make[quote} Always have had a problem with the "rules" you know
Try [/quote].
[quote=CatBrat]Try Okay I got it now.
Still not quite there like this:

[quote = username] square bracket quoted material followed by[/ quote]

just take the spaces out of the bracketed text

Quiet Ken I am working on it :P
Hard to show him if it works!
 Originally Posted By: wordgasm
Okay another, usless/random question, just cause I want to know. But I should getting better at these kinds on question by now.

A couple weeks ago I got my Axioms, 2 -W22s, 1-W150 and 2-QS4s

After installation, including the holes in the walls I thought the W150 (below) the display brought the voices down to low. After reading here on the forums and some Axiom articles, I ordered a W-100 for below the screen and will move the W150 above the screen. "Better tonal balance and will center the dialog on the screen" per the Axiom article. (damn these Axiom guys are good :)) Not to mentoin the W100 was probably cheaper than the drywall texturer.

So what do I call my speaker configuration now, I sure hope it's not 5.1, no bragging rights with that!

I think thats a 5.15250 setup
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
Still not quite there like this:

[quote = username] square bracket quoted material followed by[/ quote]

just take the spaces out of the bracketed text

Quiet Ken I am working on it :P

I think I have the concept \:\) it's more the keyboard on the new notebook, coors and not caring quite enough, though I'm not saying that's right!
I hate notebook keyboards.
 Quote:
 Quote:
 Quote:
say, this is fun!

© Axiom Message Boards