Axiom Home Page
Posted By: gulf979cb How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:16 AM
Hi all....well i ordered the wonderful VP-150 center speaker on Thursday April 1st.

Any idea how long it will take to Axiom to fulfill the order and ship to CT?

I was curious if they were closed for the holiday weekend??

Chomping at the bit.... for my new center channel speaker!!!!
Like a kid on Christmas morning.....!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:19 AM
I would expect you order to be filled on Monday or Tuesday the latest if you ordered stock finish (not custom) and, obviously, not from the Factory Outlet. They were certainly closed on Friday (except for customer support).
Posted By: Wid Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:24 AM

I ordered a VP 150 last Sunday (talked to Brent) and it is set to be at my door on Monday, 8 days.
Posted By: gulf979cb Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:26 AM
aaaa very good....yup i ordered a stock black oak finish...nothing special.
Thanks for the quick reply. i kinda figured they were closed on Friday.
Can't wait to hear this beast in action...

Are they here yet??? Are they here yet??? \:\)
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:29 AM
Additional: They ship through Puralotor who are at their doors around 14h30. So don't expect any "shipped email" until at least 16h00. After that, it is perfectly OK to email them to ask for a status update.
Posted By: gulf979cb Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:34 AM
Puralator?? I thought they used Fed-ex for shipment company?

Also....where do the speakers ship from?? Canada or in the US?

Posted By: EFalardeau Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:40 AM
They may have a warehouse in the states, actually. In which case forget what I said! Otherwise, the company used to ship and the one taking over at customs does not have to be the same.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:50 AM
Mine were shipped from in Canada thru puraltor, and then switched to DHL at the US border... (i think). This was in Nov. 2007 so not sure how shipping has changed since then.
Posted By: Wid Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 12:56 AM

My return procedure says to use UPS to return the VP 100.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 01:01 AM
Welcome to the forum gulf979cb

My guess with a single A stock order in standard black oak to United States would probably be up to 5 business days. With Easter weekend staffing might be different than usual. You can always contact them through email or telephone on your order status. When your VP150 ships you will also get notification in your email (my guess would be monday or tuesday, I will predict tuesday \:\) )

BTW Axiom speakers ship from the factory in Dwight, Ontario and probably cross the United States border in Buffalo, NY.

Cheers!
Posted By: RickF Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 03:10 AM
You do know that the 6ohm VP150 can play havoc with some AVRs ... the Pioneers being one such brand. \:\)
Posted By: gulf979cb Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 01:07 PM
 Originally Posted By: RickF
You do know that the 6ohm VP150 can play havoc with some AVRs ... the Pioneers being one such brand. \:\)

HAAAAA---------- Your too funny....

Hey, i took everyone's expert advice and went for it.... thanks for all your help with that question i had.
Have a good holiday....

Later!!!
Posted By: RickF Re: How long is typical wait?? - 04/04/10 01:24 PM
I thought you'd get a kick out of that!

I think you'll be quite happy with that speaker Greg ... and they will be perfectly fine with your Pioneer.

Congrats! \:\)
© Axiom Message Boards