Axiom Home Page
Posted By: fullerms Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 07:12 AM
Hi all,

Does axiom ever offer further discounts on their products during the holiday season?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 04:47 PM
In my opinion they are fairly decent priced already, and then you can get some from the factory outlet at 10% off always. They do have an occasional special in the owners club newsletter on current and new upcoming products.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 04:53 PM
Originally Posted By: fullerms
Hi all,

Does axiom ever offer further discounts on their products during the holiday season?
Not that I have ever seen other than what sirquack eluded to.
Posted By: BlueJays1 Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 05:28 PM
Hi all,

I have seen them run a special during the holidays that offered a set amount of store credit with a purchase.

Axiom doesn't have discount sales. The closest thing is discounted pricing on B-Stock from A-Stock which is standard practice for any business.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 07:19 PM
There's been the HG Cherry for free type sales, but never anything lower than standard price.
Posted By: Jc Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/12/10 07:54 PM
Hi all,

Hi fullerms,
When Axiom started its online direct to the end user business operation it was decided to offer, at all time, the lowest possible prices maximizing products value. Opting to do so, Axiom has elaborated a price structure which offers no built-in provision for year sales, punctual promotions or substantial rebates. So, contrary to other online businesses where you have to time your purchase with their rebate/special offer period to be able to buy their goods at the “just” and “true” price, Axiom, on the other hand, always offers on a daily base, their lowest possible prices. For me, it is an uncommon sign of integrity, honesty and respect towards its clientele.
The only offer i had seen was Axiom offered $100 credit towards future purchase if you spend $500+. That's how i got my M80s..2 orders and got $100 off my second one.

Regs,
Avi
Posted By: snazzed Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/13/10 09:52 PM
Originally Posted By: sirquack
In my opinion they are fairly decent priced already, and then you can get some from the factory outlet at 10% off always. They do have an occasional special in the owners club newsletter on current and new upcoming products.

Agreed... as above, they have sales 365 days a year.

Kidding aside, they are very, very well priced for this caliber of Speaker. Between their retail pricing and Factory Outlet, I can't imagine them putting things on sale as well. That would be CRAZY! smile

snazzed
Posted By: SRoode Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/14/10 01:39 AM
It's a holiday all year round. 24/7/365.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/14/10 03:30 PM
I've only seen Canadian prices change due to the exchange rate.
Posted By: Potatohead Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/15/10 06:44 PM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the 5% off for purchasing five items over $40 at one time which they have, also.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Does Axiom ever have discount sales? - 07/16/10 02:11 AM
Good point. When going through the FO you still get the extra 5% HT discount for 15% off the purchase which is a great deal.
© Axiom Message Boards