Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Booma Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 04:58 PM
Was Monday a Canadian holiday? I ordered an Epic 60 system early Friday morning and have not received anything other than an order confirmation email. I sent an email to Noreen yesterday inquiring about my order, but I haven't heard back at this point.

I don't want to seem impatient but it seems as though most people have their speakers shipped the same day. Does anyone know the normal processing time for like orders? I'm very anxious to get the speakers installed before the rest of my furniture is delivered.
Posted By: Murph Re: Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 05:09 PM
Yes it definitely was in most provinces, although not in mine. We get a similar holiday but a couple of weeks from now to fit into a local festival. Makes for a very quiet day at work when most people you deal with are out of province.

I can't say 100% for Ontario but I'm almost positive it would have been a holiday for them yesterday.
Posted By: Booma Re: Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 05:29 PM
That makes sense, then. I thought it might be a provincial holiday. I'm crossing my fingers that everything gets shipped today. It will make my life much easier.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 05:30 PM
My calender for yesterday says "Civic Holiday (C)".
Posted By: Adrian Re: Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 06:25 PM
Is that where all the little Hondas take a day off?
Posted By: fredk Re: Canadian Holiday - 08/03/10 06:37 PM
Click to reveal..
Was Monday a Canadian holiday?

Yep. In fact, it was such a good holiday I decided to extend it into today.

How's work goin' 'yall?
© Axiom Message Boards