Axiom Home Page
Posted By: W.L.C. Definitive technology BP7004 V.S. Axiom M80 - 08/17/10 10:18 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard these definitive technology speakers (BP7004). My brother has a pair and I was just wondering how they compare to the axiom M80's.
Take the leap, make the purchase knowing you can return them if you don't like them, make the comparison and do a review up for us here and let us all know wink

Not much help am I.

Welcome to the forum. smile
I know a lot of people don't like the search on this forum, but I have found no problems if you clear out the "newer than" date fields blank. If you search for "def tech" in the subject line there are some threads. Also, I think there was a discussion about the 7002's at one point.

Here is one thread.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/ubbthre...true#Post315107
Thanks I looked at some of the old posts, was helpful. I think I am going to get the M80’s. My house is almost done being built it should be done in about two weeks, with a finished basement for my theater room, and I want something that will sound better then going out to the theater. I hope the M80’s will be a good start; any other advice would be

Thanks Bill
Welcome Bill.

The M80's will be a great start. Are you just doing 2 channel or are you planning a surround system for the new house?

What are you going to use for a receiver? Also, what size is your basement home theater going to be?
I am going two channels for now but am wired for rears. I am thinking pioneer elite my brother has one and is very happy with it.
+1 for Pioneer Elite. I've had one since last December and am currently running a 4 ohm load and am very satisfied with it.
Originally Posted By: jakewash
Not much help am I.

But Wise you are. Yes.
I prefer denon over pioneer personally.
© Axiom Message Boards