Axiom Home Page
I am trying to get a friend into an Epic 80-500 system and I want to show him the wood options - specifically the Upgrade Vynal Cherry and the real wood Rosewood. I know we had some good pics floating around of those, but i don't find them in the gallary. As has always been the case, the example pics offered of M3's doe not do justice to the incredible finish I have seen in good pics posted here on the full size speaker.

Thanks for your help in advance, and yes i tried the search function to no avail. wink
Zimm, here's the Axiom Wall of Fame.
Thanks Cam, I'll look through there. We had a thread where someone posted some really good close up shots of a 80-600 system with rosewood or cherry. That was the shot I'm looking for.

This group will give my friend what he needs if I can't satisfy my search.
I'll keep looking, but maybe this will help?
Those are good. I also found the Google search function. I had forgot about that. But it pulls up a ton of threads.
I found it, thanks Cam - you da man.
Here's a very are recent review of the Grand Master 500. The speakers reviewed are in the rosewood finish, but I don't know if the pictures really showcase it. Link
Post deleted by me...
Isn't it Onn who owns those gorgeous speakers? Mel doesn't have a link to his theater....
Hey, Mark has 7,000 posts! Salut!
I think this is what you're looking for.
Thanks Cam! I'm always late to the party. laugh
Mel
As long as you show up Mel, that is all that counts smile
Really, we won't start the party without you!

Well, Cam and Chess have started drinking.... but the rest of us waited!
laugh laugh
Hey, I want a beer!
Cheers, David ::hands you a beer:: smile .
© Axiom Message Boards