Axiom Home Page
Posted By: 80'sMan Thank's For The Great Service - 12/15/10 05:31 AM
Recently my EP500 developed a nasty slapping noise. Upon inspection of the speaker, I found that what looked to be a black "dust cap", between the spider and the cone, had seperated at the cone. I called Axiom last week Monday and by Friday I received a new speaker and my family was back to watching movies for the weekend.

It was service like this that I read about on this forum which convinced me to try this brand.
Thank you very much Axiom.

PS; Not sure what to do with the old one. Does Axiom typically want it back? They didn't sound to concerned on the phone. Currently it is packaged in the box that the replacement speaker came in.
Posted By: grunt Re: Thank's For The Great Service - 12/15/10 06:04 AM
Thanks for posting your experience. Far to often all we here about on forums are the complaints.

The only thing they have ever asked me to ship back was a bad crossover probably because they wanted to try and figure out what was causing the problem with it.
Posted By: JonHan Re: Thank's For The Great Service - 12/15/10 11:51 AM
Yes great service from our friends up north.
The sent me a woofer for my EP500 and told me not to bother
sending back the old one. I just disposed of it.
But I would like to send back the cold weather that has been
drifting down from them.
Posted By: Argon Re: Thank's For The Great Service - 12/15/10 12:26 PM
I had to switch out a couple of amps on my 500 before I got one that would stay on. They asked me to ship those back presumably to do a post mortem on why they stopped working. They specified up front before shipping the replacement to me that they wanted me to ship them back.
© Axiom Message Boards