Axiom Home Page
Posted By: DanielBMe Custom Feet - 03/21/11 11:04 PM
So my HGC M60's are gone and I'm ordering my HGC M80's tomorrow. One question I have is on the website there's an option for custom feet. What exactly is that? I figure the rubber feet are good enough but just wanted to make sure.

Also should I include both input options or just the standard speaker input? I would never use the biwire but perhaps it's worth it for resale (not that I ever plan on selling them)?

Any thoughts?

Now to decide on a new receiver or QS8's. I think I'll make sure my receiver can run the 80's properly before I decide though. I'd hate to get the QS8's only to find out my receiver can't handle the 80's and end up having to buy a new reciever.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 12:39 AM
The custom feet option is for you to decide between the black, gold silver, metal feet/spike vs the standard rubber, IIRC.

The bi-amp input is strictly your call, I would put them in as it doesn't hurt anything and opens the door to more prospective buyers, fickle as they are.
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 12:44 AM
Are you sure about the feet? When you click the hardware option there are 3 options.
1) Rubber Feet
2) Custom Feet - $47
3) Custom Spike Feet - $18

Are you saying number 2 is for choosing Gold or Silver?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 12:48 AM
Ok they did change it since last time I was in there. It looks to me like:

1) standard rubber feet(my usual choice for speakers)
2) custom feet, which should be the solid metal discs instead of rubber, that were black gold etc.
3) Spike feet in your choice of color.
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 12:55 AM
Ahh that makes sense! I'm sticking with the standard rubber then...just don't tell my gf ;-)
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 01:02 AM
Has Daniel been around long enough to see my custom M60 feet? (Any excuse to drag this one out again!)

Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 02:14 AM
Wow! Those are some large feet! Can you get them with shorter toenails?

lol
Posted By: jakewash Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 03:45 AM
Those are still the best outriggers I have seen smile
Posted By: Philippe Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 10:49 PM
Is there any option for longer nails ?
Posted By: DanielBMe Re: Custom Feet - 03/22/11 11:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Philippe
Is there any option for longer nails ?

No, but you can get them in hot pink or shamrock green...
© Axiom Message Boards