Axiom Home Page
Posted By: trolly1 Typical order ship time - 03/28/11 10:58 PM
Is Axiom generally quick about getting orders processed and out the door? I ordered a stand for my VP150 last tuesday and was told it would ship on the 25th (didn't) and then told it would ship today (didn't).
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Typical order ship time - 03/28/11 11:39 PM
Yes, usually Axiom ships speakers within a day or so of the order, unless it is a custom finish. Depending on where you live, arrival time might be 3-4 days upto a week or so, especially if it has to go through customs.

It took me about 5 days to receive my recent vp180 center from the auction site, from the time I one the auction.

Normally, you will receive an email on the day it ships from Noreen. Are you saying you got an email saying it didn't, then it did, then it didn't? Sounds fishy.
Posted By: trolly1 Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 12:11 AM
Originally Posted By: sirquack
Normally, you will receive an email on the day it ships from Noreen. Are you saying you got an email saying it didn't, then it did, then it didn't? Sounds fishy.

No, I've yet to receive an email other than my order confirmation- 2 days after ordering and not receiving tracking information, I called to see if the FMS CC was in stock or not and was told yes and that my order would ship Friday the 25th so by Saturday afternoon (26th) I still had no email or tracking information I called and was surprised the phone was answered so I asked again about the order ship status and was told it would ship Monday (today) and I would have tracking information via email (this didn't happen) and just an hour ago, I called and was told it would be checked on tomorrow.
Posted By: CV Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 04:25 AM
When I first started ordering my speakers from Axiom, I would put my orders in at around 10 AM my time, so 1 pm their time, and they would be shipped out that day. These days, I have no idea when they're going to ship my stuff. Usually within a couple of business days, but not always, and I've never ordered anything other than boring stock finish stuff. I'd like to see them get better at this again. It seems like they need a better system all-around, for better communication with the customer and speedier processing.
Posted By: fishfool Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 05:15 AM
ordered M80's Received email they had shipped with in 24hrs. should be here today.
Posted By: Spoiler Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 10:56 AM

I was impressed with speed of delivery when I ordered my stuff back in 2006. Two separate orders, first the Epic 80, then the EP500 around a month later. Both Boston Cherry and in stock.

Both arrived the 2nd business day after ordering, and I live in South Florida!
Posted By: Brent Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 01:22 PM
Axiom endeavours to faciliatate a speedy delivery of orders to our customers. Ocassionally, we experience vendor back orders to us on integral parts that hold up the shipping. The parts required to cpmplete the order of the FMS-CC stand arraived late Monday, March 28th and the order for the stand will be completed and shipped today. Axiom thanks you for you patience, it is greatly appreciated.
Posted By: trolly1 Re: Typical order ship time - 03/29/11 10:06 PM
Thank you Brent- I received shipment tracking information. I understand that parts were on back-order for my stand resulting in the delay.
© Axiom Message Boards