Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Seattlelite Shipping to Indonesia? - 06/30/11 07:27 AM
Has anyone had any experience ordering and having the speakers shipped to Jakarta, Indonesia? I am thinking of ordering the home theater set but I'm worried about the item not being able to go through custom in Indonesia frown Unlike some other countries, Indonesia has notoriously unpredictable custom frown
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 06/30/11 11:48 AM
I believe there might be another member on this forum, unless you changed your screen name, that is from over around Indonesia. Maybe he will chime in soon. smile
Posted By: BobKay Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 06/30/11 12:18 PM
His screen name is mpyw and he lives in Kuala Lumpur.
Posted By: Brent Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 06/30/11 03:12 PM
Axiom has shipped many systems to Indonesia without any customs incidents. Axiom ships international orders via FedEx air which minimizes custom delays.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 06/30/11 09:20 PM
they even ship to Brent up at the North Pole.
Posted By: CV Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 07/01/11 04:22 AM
Originally Posted By: BobKay
His screen name is mpyw and he lives in Kuala Lumpur.

Malaysia?

Didn't someone from Jakarta post here at some point? My memory isn't so great today.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 07/01/11 07:20 AM
Yep.
Posted By: Seattlelite Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 07/06/11 09:24 AM
Great to hear that Axim has shipped many systems to Indonesia without any customs issues. I used to own the M60-500 systems back when I was still living in Seattle. Unfortunately, I had to sell it when I moved to Jakarta 1.5 years ago. Going from the high quality audio from Axiom speakers to cheap TV speakers is such a pain frown Gosh, I miss my sweet Axiom system frown
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Shipping to Indonesia? - 07/06/11 11:46 AM
Hope you work things out and can own another sweet Axiom system some day! smile
© Axiom Message Boards