Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pablo Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 07/15/14 04:10 PM
We've recently moved into a new home and I'm needing to sell my beloved Axiom (V1) system. Our new house has a media room and the previous owners left all the built-ins, and in order to maintain domenstic tranquility with the wife, I'm putting an in-wall system in the family room. I've tried Craigslist to no avail, and hesitate on using eBay. I'm needing to sell my M60's (mains), QS8's (rears), M22 (center), and my SVS PB10 sub. All sound great, and I hate to see them go, but really need to. What's the best way to sell - any suggestions are much appreciated!
Posted By: pablo Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 07/16/14 08:40 PM
Hello...anyone??
Audiogon.com is the only site I'm at all familiar with....
Posted By: pablo Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 07/16/14 10:22 PM
Thanks Mark, I'll check it out!
Kijiji works too.
Posted By: MMM Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 07/17/14 01:07 AM
I'd take a look at www.usaudiomart.com/ there is a major following there and they have a dedicated buy and sell section
If Kijiji doesn't work, you might try Kikikikikikiki.
Posted By: pablo Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 07/21/14 09:23 PM
Originally Posted By: oakvillematt
I'd take a look at www.usaudiomart.com/ there is a major following there and they have a dedicated buy and sell section

Cool. I'll look at that too.
I've bought and sold on eBay for years and think it is a great site. I have confidence in them. Even Axiom sells retail speaker systems there.
Posted By: ereed Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 08/22/14 06:24 PM
Pablo, I just sent you a PM!
Posted By: ereed Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 08/29/14 08:11 PM
Haven't heard from Pablo in a while. Sent him a PM to purchase his axiom speakers but no respond from him. I wonder if he is still a member on this forum?
Posted By: brwsaw Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 08/29/14 11:08 PM
Originally Posted By: ereed
Haven't heard from Pablo in a while. Sent him a PM to purchase his axiom speakers but no respond from him. I wonder if he is still a member on this forum?

There was a month between his post and yours, I'd assume he sold them since posting and hasn't been back.
Posted By: ereed Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers - 09/10/14 07:50 PM
Well, just cause you sold your axioms doesn't mean you're banned from axiom forums. smile
© Axiom Message Boards