Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Mojo Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes - 07/19/15 05:16 PM
Have any Audiobyte owners purchased the new computer speakers? How do they compare?
Posted By: Mojo Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes - 07/25/15 10:51 PM
I'm listening to Big Legged Mamas by David Jacobs-Strain through my hobbled Audiobytes (and my self-modified Sony sub). They are in one room and I am in another 40 feet away. David is right there...in that other room! I thought I was nuts but my friends, my son and his friends all agree with me.

So someone please tell me. Do Andrew's computer speakers, with a diminutive switching power supply, outperform Tom's linear power supply with a massive toroidal transformer?

Everyone who listens to these little guys is awed. Someone, anyone...tell me the newer generation is more awesome.
Posted By: michael_d Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes - 08/12/15 11:39 PM
They sound good. Just like the M2 book shelf speakers. The amp performance is good as well. I am however somewhat irritated with the volume control. You have to use the application player volume controls, and sometimes pop ups don't have them, and I then scramble, trying to find a way to kill volume. It's been challenging trying to figure out how to set volume for all aps.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes - 08/13/15 04:26 AM
Michael, are you able to compare to the Audiobytes?
Posted By: michael_d Re: Mx computer speakers vs. Audiobytes - 08/13/15 12:58 PM
No, sorry...
© Axiom Message Boards