Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Griffith Strife Where is the selling spot now - 04/06/16 07:48 PM
Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong spot but I just decided it's time to upgrade my m80 v2s. But I can't find the selling part of the site anymore. I remember before there was a section dedicated to selling old gear. Now all I can find is the trade up section.

Will the trade up section do cash?
Posted By: MMM Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/06/16 07:57 PM
Don't think they let you privately sell your old equipment through here. Try going to http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/ or one of the like sites for USA and europe

if you want to trade in your M80 and buy some newer ones, then the trade in is an option. You put in your serial number and they will let you know how much you'd get. Up to you if you trade in or sell privately. Pro's and cons to each
Posted By: brendo Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/07/16 12:53 AM
They discontinued the Sales part a couple years ago.
Now it's just the trade up {credit to new purchase}. They may give you cash but you would have to contact them for info.
Posted By: Griffith Strife Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/07/16 04:02 AM
Originally Posted By brendo
They discontinued the Sales part a couple years ago.
Now it's just the trade up {credit to new purchase}. They may give you cash but you would have to contact them for info.

Thanks I will contact them tomorrow.
Posted By: spiroh Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/07/16 04:21 PM
I just used the trade in program and I'm very happy how the entire process worked out. Went from the following:

m80ti to m80v4
vp150 to vp160 v4
m22 v3 to m22 v4

All were noticeable improvements. Extremely happy with my setups right now.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/07/16 11:04 PM
How noticeable was the improvement between M22 v3 and v4 and how would you describe it?
Posted By: spiroh Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/08/16 12:37 PM
Smoother without losing detail. I have the m22's mounted on the wall in front of me higher up than my face so they are pointing down. Seems imaging is also improved from v3. With the trade in program you receive the new speakers first then send the old ones back so doing A/B comparison is possible.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/08/16 01:19 PM
Thanks. I was hoping between the v2 and the v4, the M22s might sound "fuller". Has anyone compared v2 to v3 or v4?
Posted By: Griffith Strife Re: Where is the selling spot now - 04/10/16 10:05 PM
Guys I listed my M80s for 1300 on audiogon is that too much it's the real wood finish. I don't know what price to list theses things. Axiom won't do cash and I have no use for Axiom credit. I fear I might be stuffing these in the garage.
© Axiom Message Boards