Axiom Home Page
Hi All,

I am planning on purchasing some Axiom M60Ti speakers and would like your advice on a receiver to complement this. I am planning on spending around $1000 for the receiver. Right now I am learning towards a Pioneer Elite 53Tx or 55Tx speaker. Can current owners of such a setup give me their opionion? I am also looking at the Yamaha AV 2400 receiver.

Thanks in advace!!
I guess the deciding factor is the FireWire/i.Link digital connection. If you plan to get a DVD-A/SACD player in the near future, then the Elite 55TXi will give you an advantage.
Posted By: mwc Re: Advice on Receiver to complement Axiom M60Ti - 10/11/03 02:51 AM
You should do a search on this forum on YPAO and/or MCACC.

You can also search these forums: AVS Forum, Home Theater Discussion, and Home Theater SPOT.

But IMHO, you'll get the most honest, accurate, and learned opinions right here at the Axiom forum.
I'd highly suggest you look into the Denon AVR-2803 ($800) or AVR-3803 ($1200)msrp based on personal experience and build quality. My M60's are well fed!
sushi, maybe you should send this reply over to the spot to illustrate the fact cross postin to other's boards is a two way street.
dan
© Axiom Message Boards