Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Mojo Source for concerts - 11/15/18 03:58 AM
How do you all consume concerts? I just found out about Qello. Do any of you subscribe to it? How's the quality?
Posted By: CV Re: Source for concerts - 11/15/18 04:31 AM
Hmm... never heard of them. I'll have to peruse their catalog.

Live is good. There are still some bands I'll have to go out of my way to see at some point. There aren't many bands I like that release Blu-rays, but that would be my second choice. After that, it's usually finding live performances on YouTube.

Years back, I was able to find quality concerts of more obscure acts at Baeble Music, but I haven't stayed abreast of what they have on offer. They even offered the concerts for purchase on DVD, which I still have a few of.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Source for concerts - 11/15/18 03:59 PM
Livelist is free but it appears the pros may not use it. No idea what the quality is like.
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: Source for concerts - 11/15/18 04:34 PM
A friend in the music biz uses it however not sure of the quality. I'll check with him as he recommended this a few weeks ago. Their website indicates a free 1 week trial.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Source for concerts - 11/16/18 03:49 PM
Thanks. Regarding Qello, some disappointing news:

Our content is Stereo 2 channels. The Stereo quality depends on your connection. It varies between 64k AAC all the way up to 192k AAC Stereo.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Source for concerts - 11/17/18 12:48 AM
Many complete concerts right here:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD6BF044AE5B386D2
Posted By: Mojo Re: Source for concerts - 01/05/19 10:36 PM
Amazon Prime Video has a small concert selection. I've been thinking of quitting Netflix.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Source for concerts - 01/28/19 03:08 AM
Tidal has a ton of videos.
Posted By: brendo Re: Source for concerts - 01/28/19 09:57 PM
Much like Netflix and Prime. I find the videos are strictly mainstream. Here one the boards, there's a much greater variety of ideas compared to what is selling most at the moment.
I've been with Tidal a little over a year now maybe 3 videos so far. Same with both Netflix and prime. Maybe 5 movies on each over a couple years. Luckily my wife's friend gave us access to Netflix so we don't have to pay for nothing. Personally I cant stand the majority of the great shows they tell us we have to watch.
© Axiom Message Boards