Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LRA pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 04:58 PM
I moved to a condo and got rid of most of my stuff. I have a pair of M22 sitting on a shelf and ready to go. If you're located near Montreal, you can contact me. I don't have the boxes. I have a few pictures on demand.

lucraymond@ g m a i l . c o m

thanks!
Posted By: Mojo Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 06:04 PM
Upgrade them to M5s!
Posted By: LRA Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 07:28 PM
Originally Posted By Mojo
Upgrade them to M5s!

I need to sell not buy
Posted By: Mojo Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 07:40 PM
So when you're coding, you're not gonna listen to music? Or are you gonna use headphones? It's been proven that listening to music over headphones increases escaped software defects compared to speakers.
I didn't think Axiom allowed for buy/selling on the forums, but I have been away for awhile. smile
Posted By: Mojo Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 09:07 PM
He really messed up when he said in his second post he needs to sell and not buy. In his first post, he simply said he has them sitting on a shelf ready to go. smile
Posted By: Mojo Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 09:11 PM
Originally Posted By SirQuack
...but I have been away for awhile. smile

Randy, does this mean you are back?
Posted By: LRA Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 11:07 PM
Originally Posted By Mojo
He really messed up when he said in his second post he needs to sell and not buy. In his first post, he simply said he has them sitting on a shelf ready to go. smile

There is nothing to mess, what do you don't understand when someone says that he doesn't need speakers that are sitting on a shelf? Everything is true, I don't need to share my life with you. Just move on.
Posted By: Mojo Re: pair of Axiom M22 to let go @Montreal,CA - 06/03/19 11:19 PM
You came on here to sell your speakers and now you gotta give us your life story, man. Spill it. What's going on? Why the hell would you have M22s sitting on a shelf not making beautiful music?
© Axiom Message Boards