Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Canesfan27 Morrow - 03/18/22 03:49 PM
Trying out some Morrow phono cables since they are having a sale and they have an in home trial. Anyone ever used their cables?
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Morrow - 03/19/22 04:17 AM
I purchased an ultrasonic record cleaner from them about a year ago, great service. As far as cables, nah don't really get into the extra expensive cables for any AV. smile
Posted By: Canesfan27 Re: Morrow - 03/20/22 02:54 PM
They aren't too bad cost wise with the sale price which is why I decided to try them out. I certainly won't get into their higher cost lines. Series 1 or 2 would be the limit of what I would be willing to spend on but only during their sales. I wouldn't pay full price for cables.
Posted By: Canesfan27 Re: Morrow - 03/27/22 03:30 PM
Noticed a significant difference in sound, clarity, and soundstage with the ph1 morrow phone cables over the ones I had hooked up. Granted the ICs I was using were lower/midgrade but I honestly didn't think I would notice any audible difference. I definitely don't think I would go up to anything higher in the Morrow line because I'm not sure the cost increase would mimic the return. Using the BJC ICs for the preout to DSP and from the DSP to 1500. I may test out the morrow cable just to my LCR channels and see if there is any improvement there as well. Like Axiom they have a return grace period to test them out. I'll post here the results just in case anyone is curious.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Morrow - 03/30/22 02:03 AM
Good the hear, no pun intended. smile
© Axiom Message Boards