Axiom Home Page
Posted By: coffeedude Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/12/04 04:00 PM
Does anyone have pictures of Axioms in Mansfield Beech with black Grilles? I plan to purchase sometime in February and think this is the route I'm going to take.

Thanks
Posted By: Pasdabrus Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/22/04 09:04 PM
Just got my M60's this week that are Mansfield Beech with black grilles and I really like how they look. I'll try and remember to take a picture and throw it up on my webserver tonight. I'll post a link to it when it's there.
Posted By: coffeedude Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/22/04 11:38 PM
Great! I hope to by sometime in Feb...
Posted By: Pasdabrus Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 12:18 AM
Ok, not the greatest shots but here are a couple pictures I took real quick, they will look nicer when I get a coffee table too match the beech color and a new center channel

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 02:03 AM
Nice pics....though is there any chance you could scale them down a bit before posting?

The beech and black is a very nice combo.
Posted By: gnrajagopal Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 02:09 AM
you sure need this.....:)
irfanview, its a great picture conversion tool, best i like about it is the batch conversion.....play with it, u will find it useful and its **FREE**

nice setup , btw is it an apt u live in, am living in one and sometimes i do worry abt waking up the unknowns next door when i get my HT setup in a couple of weeks....any tips....or i shld just care less?;)
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 02:42 AM
Very nice indeed.
Hopefully Amie is still working away on that webpage with finish combos for easy browsing.
Posted By: coffeedude Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 11:38 AM
These Look GREAT! Axiom should show this combo on there site. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Pasdabrus Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/23/04 02:03 PM
My fault on the picture size, I actually did scale them down quite a bit before posting - forget that not everyone is running a 1280x1024 resolution... Went ahead and scaled them down some more.

In response to the neighbor/noise situation, live in a duplex so I only have the one connected neighbor to deal with but luckily he is very old and doesn't hear well - and on top of that actually encouraged me to have parties and not to worry about noise when I moved in, stating that he doesn't hear that well and it wouldn't bother him!! Unfortunately this really doesn't offer any insite into the apartment question.
Posted By: smoovranger Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 12:36 AM
In reply to:

am living in one and sometimes i do worry abt waking up the unknowns next door when i get my HT setup in a couple of weeks....any tips....or i shld just care less?;)

I got my M22's and VP150 about a week after moving into a new apartment. I'm trying to keep volumes low until I meet the people above and below and feel them out. As soon as I figure out what they drive, I will be able to tell when they aren't home. That will be a bonus!

Posted By: gnrajagopal Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 01:17 AM
....Figuring out what The neighbour drives, great one. The one on top of my apt drives a dodge viper , i sometimes wonder if he drives from gas station to another...
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 03:32 AM
Viper.

Ahhh, the memories... (That's my butt leaning over the passenger door.)

Do we look like kids in a candy store or what? (Incidentally, we were all trying to figure out how to pop the hood.) Nobody thought to look inside the grill...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 03:35 AM
And that's me in the car. Yeah, it took us until the next day to find it. Boy, that was fun!
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 07:40 AM
It took 2 of you 2 days to find the hood release?
Hmmm.
Ok.

Posted By: Ken.C Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/24/04 07:43 AM
Yeah, shut up. Technically, it wasn't 2 days. I had to have my *&%!ing tux fitting the same day because the *&%!ing tux shop couldn't do anything right, so we had to end the party early. Then we had the debate, "Well, it's not staying in MY neighborhood." "It's not staying in MINE!" I won. heh heh heh. Boy, do those things have torque. It was a blast to drive. I keep on thinking we should get one for a weekend again, sometime. Then I think, "That would cost as much as a pair of M60s. Screw that."
Posted By: AdamP88 Re: Mansfield Beech with Black Grilles - 01/25/04 10:51 AM
And I didn't even get to ride in the damn thing, either (I just had to settle with taking pictures).

Not that it would've been comfortable, though. I remember just barely fitting into the passenger seat. Definitely not a car for the claustrophobic. Though I'm sure I could learn to deal with it if I were forced to own one.
© Axiom Message Boards