Axiom Home Page
Posted By: alexnap Thankyou - 02/19/04 11:13 PM
I would like to thank all of you for your help in purchasing speakers. I have been reading this message board for about a month now and finally purchased the M22ti,vp100, and qs4s. I am truly happy with the speakers. They are unbelievably clear. My old bookshelves were Polks, that I thought sounded good. The difference in clarity is stunning. My old center was a JBL. For those who are hesitant in buying the vp100 because of the push on this site for the 150, I would not worry. My living room is average size 16 x12 and the vp100 sounds great. I have not truly had time to test the qs4s yet with movies, but I am sure they will be as good. Thanks Todd
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Thankyou - 02/20/04 04:48 PM
Great, Todd! Thanks for sharing your experience.

A lot of the time, people get steered to the "ultimate" model, like the VP150 or QS8's when they really may not "need" it, or worse, simply do without for long periods because they perceive that they won't be happy with anything "less". It is great to have reviews from people that own and enjoy the VP100 and QS4's.

Are you running a sub with the M22's?
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Thankyou - 02/20/04 05:12 PM
Hear hear.
I second that reply.
Posted By: mhorgel Re: Thankyou - 02/21/04 04:36 PM
I third that. I have a relatively small room (17x12), and listen along the short axis, but I wanted to listen to stereo music a lot with big floorstanders, so I ordered M60's as fronts, along with the VP100 and QS4's. Although the 60's might sound better if I was farther from them, I am still quite happy with the way they sound, and the VP100 and QS4's are all more than adequate for my room.

Mark
© Axiom Message Boards