Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Aetherhole Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:09 AM
My order is shipping and I know I've heard how fast these get shipped. Well.. that's where the question comes in.... I placed the order... and it got processed and shipped out yesterday. It arrived at Mississauga, Canada "Fed Ex Ramp" at 8:15-ish EST, though now it still hasn't left. 26+ hours later, it still is in the same process.

What do you guys think?

Not that I question axiom or fed ex's abilities, I am just a very eager customer waiting for his new toys to arrive. I am hoping that they will still arrive tomorrow, but seeing as it hasn't even left Canada, it has me a little more antsy.

Please calm this poor heart down, Thanks!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:15 AM
For some reason it takes FedEx awhile to show that the speakers have left Canada. Relax, check tomorrow morning, and suddenly they'll be in Memphis. Stay calm.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:29 AM
yeah, it would be fed ex's fault... Sometimes they will let stuff sit around for a while.

Ive had stuff sit at the airport 15 miles from my house all day friday and not be delivered until a monday, even when fed ex trucks drive by daily.
Posted By: Aetherhole Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:48 AM
"Enjoy the music"

well I WOULD if I had my Axioms!!!! hahahaha, just kidding... I am just too eager to get rid of my Polks and be out of entry level stuff.

Oh well, C'est La Vie!
Posted By: mhorgel Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:48 AM
I have never had to wait more than 2 days for anything from Axiom. Tracking information often runs behind by as much as a day or 2. I ordered something from Cyprus, and the tracking information said it was in Nicosia for 2 days...next update they were on a truck for delivery in Louisville. of course, it helps some when you live in the city with UPS' major hub...

Mark
Posted By: Aetherhole Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 02:54 AM
thanks, all for helping me put my anxiety to ease. Well, as much as it can be supressed, of course!

We'll see what happens by tomorrow morning!

Thanks again!

Regards
Posted By: pinipig523 Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 03:24 AM
it should be there - fedex doesnt update their tracking info....
Posted By: eightmanvt Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 04:05 AM
Actually...I'm beginning to think that these large shipping customers have let attention to detail slide...grossly. My axiom speakers were shipped promptly...and made it to my state...in just a couple of days.... but they attempted to deliver to the wrong address -- even thought the correct address was on the label -- I had to drive 2hrs round trip to pick up the speakers myself.

Fedex also managed to somehow "lose" a 100 lb 4x4 Peavey 5150II speaker cabinet that I sold on e-bay -- how you "lose" something that large...without a trace...is beyond me.

The same thing happened with my receiver but with UPS...attempted delivery to the wrong address -- the street name wasn't even close.

I believe these companies have begun taking us for granted.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 04:24 AM
Within Canada, Axiom ships via Purolator - they're really no better for tracking.

March 23 - 10:46am - Pickup from Axiom (Noreen)
March 23 - 10:47am - Driver steps into truck
March 23 - 10:49am - Driver adjusts AM station
March 23 - 10:53am - Breaking of wind
March 26 - 3:45pm - Delivery Confirmed

Umm... how about those 3 days when I was wondering if maybe the truck had rolled and my speakers were sitting in a ditch? But I do appreciate knowing every turn the pick up driver made until he got to the sorting office.

Bren R.

Posted By: eightmanvt Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/28/04 04:39 AM
Bren...you missed your calling. Your posts crack me up!!
Posted By: snippy Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/29/04 05:42 AM
I have made 5 separate orders from Axiom, and they always make it to my house in under 48 hours. And I live in California!
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/29/04 02:41 PM
I too have made four separate orders from SoCal, and nothing has taken more than 48 hours. In fact my first order arrived the next day!

Posted By: Aetherhole Re: Question... Axioms shipping... - 04/29/04 03:57 PM
Well, you guys are once again correct, they arrived in 2 days to So Cal!

What a wonderful experience with Axiom!

Would definitely continue to shop here!!!
© Axiom Message Boards