Axiom Home Page
Posted By: homegrown5 Custom color waiting time - 10/01/04 11:58 AM
I have been hovering around the message boards for a little over a year now and have decided to finally join. I have read lots of great advice and the camaraderie here is fantastic.

I just ordered the M60ti's and VP150 in Black Oak (customer service is fantastic, answered all my questions promptly).

I am planning to order the QS8's and M2i's for my surround speakers and want to get them in eggshell white (WAF). The estimate for receiving them is about six weeks; has anyone received them earlier than that?

Posted By: bigjohn Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/01/04 01:09 PM
YES.. although arrival times can vary.. i ordered the classic oak finish with burnt sienna grills, and was given the same time of 6 weeks.. in 4 weeks to the day(28 days), they were delivered. it was a good day.

so, not that my situation is the norm, but there is a chance that you may get them early.. good luck..

bigjohn
Posted By: LT61 Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/01/04 02:17 PM
M60'S.......classic oak.......2 weeks!

ALSO: s# label says: custom mfg. for (your name here)...nice touch.

LT
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/01/04 02:28 PM
Warm Cherrywood...was told 6 weeks...got them in just a bit less than 4 if memory serves me right.

And that was a full set: M60's, VP150 and M22's!

And that was from Canada to Austin, Texas.

WhatFurrer
Posted By: homegrown5 Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/01/04 02:32 PM
Thanks everyone! I know it can take more or less time. I am hoping for the less than six weeks, as you all know how painful it can be waiting...
Posted By: Radspecv Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/08/04 01:10 PM
Ordered M60s, VP150 adn QS8s in Warm Cherrywood. Was told 5-6 weeks. They came in 3. I hadn't even gotten around to ordering my sub yet.

Pete
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: Custom color waiting time - 10/10/04 11:46 PM
I ordered my custom Cinnamon Beech M60Ti's on September 20th and received them on September 29th!!!! Ontario to British Columbia. What a shock that was. Maybe a little out of the norm?
© Axiom Message Boards