Axiom Home Page
Posted By: wpattison3 Shipping - 10/30/04 09:47 AM
I just ordered the m60 and qs8 speakers. After reading many user reviews and posts, I am very anxious to hook them up.

How long does it take to receive your order once placed? I live in Phoenix, AZ.

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: MiniRock Re: Shipping - 10/30/04 10:04 AM
It took mine two days via FedEx to arrive; I think FedEx two day is what Axiom uses for their standard shipping.
Posted By: spiffnme Re: Shipping - 10/30/04 04:22 PM
I'm in LA, and I've received most of my pieces in two days. Once though my M22's arrived the very next day!

Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Shipping - 10/30/04 04:31 PM
I live in Colorado. The shipment was received in three days.

Posted By: MykeW Re: Shipping - 10/30/04 04:54 PM
I recieved the email at 1:00 pm one day and FEDEX was trying to deliver them the very next morning.

Axiom's shipping is definitely fast and I think on average for most people it ends up being two days.

One thing you may want to do is get hold on FEDEX and give them instructions for delivery in the event you're not home. FEDEX didn't leave my sub at the front door, so I had to call back and arrange another time. Fortunately, they were able to came around the same day later on.

Have fun, Jag
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Shipping - 10/30/04 07:07 PM
I was lucky enough to able to go for a short 3 hour drive and pick them up myself.
Posted By: MykeW Re: Shipping - 10/31/04 04:54 AM
Now that would be fun! When you go for the factory tour do they give you a six pack of M2's as a sampler?

Jag
© Axiom Message Boards