Axiom Home Page
Posted By: TKHanson Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 04:36 AM
Just a quick FYI: Just did a search on Ebay for Axiom Speakers. Nada. Interesting, eh? Some could interpret this as good; some could say bad. Personally, I'd like to think that its not often that an owner of Axiom would like to get rid of their products. Oh, and Audiogon doesn't have much at all either....interesting..

I should not that I've been searching for B&W over a month now and boy does Ebay run a lot of those items through. Most often it is someone who has had, "a life event and can not afford to keep them". No surprise here..

Posted By: spiffnme Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 09:10 AM
I've searched Ebay nearly daily for the last year or so for a deal on Axiom speakers, and can tell you that Axioms pop up usually about once a week, and a steal is rarely ever had. One very nice thing about buying Axioms is that they hold their value very, very well.

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 02:17 PM
ditto....I see Axiom's on Ebay from time to time, it seems the bookshelfs are the most common. Prices are just ok, not a great deal.... heck the Axiom F.O. is a pretty good deal....
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 02:48 PM
I noticed a couple of models for sale, but don't spend enough time online to have any real data.

I would say that perhaps the relative size of B&W would indicate more owners, and possibly more items for sale.
Posted By: TKHanson Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 03:08 PM
As do all quality products, especially speakers.
Posted By: Huwonk Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 10:25 PM
Actually there are M1tis (discontinued) on there for sale by Canadian Hi-Fi. I was actually inquiring to buy them but the shipping was $40 to the US so I dropped that idea.
Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/03/05 11:18 PM
keep looking, tonight you will see a pair of qs8's on there....
Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/04/05 12:25 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5742092554

Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/04/05 12:50 AM
GD,

The forum moderator recently asked us not to use this forum to advertise used Axioms for sale. See her post here.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/04/05 04:07 AM
I agree with you pmbuko, I already told GeneticDrift on another recent thread that this is not allowed on the forumns, obviously he disregarded my kind reminder. He had started a thread asking people to PM him if interested in his speakers.

So here we go again, GD, please refrain from this type of posting unless you want to ruin it for the rest of us.
Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/04/05 07:20 PM
Duly noted, sorry......
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/04/05 07:39 PM
no problem man, just trying to warn ya before the head Axiomites do, to bad you didn't like the Qs8's...

Posted By: GeneticDrift Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/06/05 04:45 PM
hey i have that same I.D./ Liscense
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/06/05 07:27 PM
I picked mine up at my local Dollar General Store, along with my million dollar bill.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/06/05 09:50 PM
Aw, man! You got a million dollar bill? All I could find was a $3.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/07/05 12:50 AM
What is funny is that I took it to work one day. I work at one of the largest Insurance/Financial companies in the US, with a ratio of about 3 girls for evey guy, and most of them are hotties fresh out of college or in their mid to late 20's. With about 12,000 employees just in Des Moines, you can do the math....Anyway back to the million dollar, I went around to some of these hotties and said my uncle one the lottery, and he gave each of his nephews and nieces a million dollar bill from his earnings. Most of them believed me and could not believe I was walking around with a million bucks in my billfold. A few of them even called boyfriends or husbands and told them, and they could not believe I would not put it in the bank. A few of them even wanted to go out on a date, but I'm married, and they were just gold diggers, hot gold diggers, ha ha
Posted By: snakeyes Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/07/05 12:53 AM
I think all the single guys on this forum just shutdown expedia trying to book flights to des moines. HOT AND DUMB YOU SAY!!!!
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Axiom on Ebay - 01/07/05 02:09 PM
brings NEW meaning to the phrase, "is that a million dollars in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

bigjohn
© Axiom Message Boards