Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jbkelly Axiom owners in Denver - 01/13/05 03:55 PM
I was told by the Axiom people that there was an Axiom owner who would let me stop by and give his/her setup a listen. I leave near DU but would travel some distance to check them out. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/13/05 03:58 PM
PM me I live in the Springs.

Tom
Posted By: Donincos Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/14/05 12:48 AM
I'm in the Spring too. Send me a PM

M50's and M3's
Denon 1905
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/14/05 05:16 PM
Have you checked the Auditioning in your area thread in the Questions and comments section?
Posted By: bray Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/14/05 05:43 PM
Tom and Donincos
I've almost talked my brother (who lives in Monument) into getting a new speaker system. If all goes well would either of you audition your systems for him?
He already has a nice reciever and a REALLY nice TV, but his extra high $$ built in speakers sound like poopoo.
Posted By: CosmicVoyager Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/14/05 06:17 PM
I would be more than happy bray.
Posted By: Donincos Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/14/05 07:35 PM
I would be happy to.
Posted By: jbkelly Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/15/05 05:10 PM
Thanks for the generous offer. I was hoping to get someone in Denver but I could drive to the Springs. I'm in the process o f moving to a new house (where my new home theater will be located) so I may be a little busy in the short run. Send me an email (jbkelly4@hotmail.com) and I'll keep it in my inbox. I'll email when I get my moving under control. Let me know generally what the best time is for you. Weekends, evenings, etc. Thanks again.
Posted By: jbkelly Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/15/05 05:12 PM
Thanks for the generous offer. I was hoping to get someone in Denver but I could drive to the Springs. I'm in the process o f moving to a new house (where my new home theater will be located) so I may be a little busy in the short run. Send me an email (jbkelly4@hotmail.com) and I'll keep it in my inbox. I'll email when I get my moving under control. Let me know what time is best for you, eves, wknds, etc. Thanks again.
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/15/05 05:15 PM
I think you meant Tleigh,Sirquak lives in Iowa.Now that would be a drive
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/16/05 12:43 AM
thats Sirquack!
Posted By: Wid Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/16/05 04:49 AM

Sorry for messing up the spelling.
Posted By: denver Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/16/05 06:28 AM
I'm in Denver and am happy to do auditions.
Posted By: TKHanson Re: Axiom owners in Denver - 01/16/05 09:41 PM
I can agree with that. Denver was very nice when I auditioned his setup. He left me very impressed with Axiom as a whole. Thanks again, Denver.
© Axiom Message Boards