Axiom Home Page
Posted By: snakeyes THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/01/05 10:39 PM
My boston cherry factory outlet epic 60 (vp150 center) i ordered 1/21 and i just got the golden email. about 10days wow! but (there is always a but) the room is NOT READY. i still have to run cables and put up sheet rock what am i gonna do. i guess no sleep for a couple of days will do it. oh well life coould be wors i guess.
Posted By: sidvicious02 Re: THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/02/05 02:04 AM
Great news Jake! Sounds like you have a bit of that "kid at Christmas" thing going on. Make sure to post pics & impressions of the speakers when you have everything set up.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/02/05 03:55 AM
Congrats Snakeyes, I remember that day when my factory outlet speakers came about a week early. "Sheetrock" oh the "Sheetrock" fun fun fun. Over the last month or so I've hung 30 sheets of 4 x 12 1/2" on my basement ceiling and 30 sheets of 54" x 12' 1/2" superwide on my walls, and I'm not done yet. Can't wait till it is all done and I have that HT room done...

Randy

Posted By: Ray3 Re: THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/02/05 02:14 PM
Props to both of you for tackling that sheet rock job. I've gotten to the point where I just don't like to do that kind of thing any more. When my wife wants something done now, I give her the "Homeowner's Repair Kit" - the Yellow Pages and the checkbook.

Jake I feel bad for you - you are likely busting your hump with sheet rock as I type this (Randy is at least listening to his Axioms). Just think of the audio to come!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/02/05 03:14 PM
Yeah but my wife wants them out of the upstairs living room asap, "They don't match the upstairs trim, blah blah blah" I say the trim doesn't match my Axioms.

Man I can't wait to get my new basement home done, inlucing bedroom, bathroom, bar/pooltable, and last but not least, HT baaaaaaby.

Posted By: JSkip Re: THEY'RE EARLY!!!! - 02/02/05 03:24 PM
Cool. It won't be long now, dude!
© Axiom Message Boards