Axiom Home Page
I am sure this has been brought up before, but I was wondering why we don't have a section in the forum that is dedicated strictly to posting pictures of our AXIOM setups. If we had one, I would be one of the first ones to post my pics.

Is something like this possible?
It's called the Wall of Fame and accessed via the Axiom FAQ page (not the board FAQ) :

http://www.axiomaudio.com/wallofame.html

Just email your pics to Amie. I think Amie posts them to stop us filling the board up with pictures of kids and pets

That reminds me. I have to update my pic there now I have Axioms in all 5 positions.
Hey Coach, I agree with you 100%. As Bridgman mentioned, the closest thing you'll find here at Axiom is the Wall of Fame. I do wish we had something like the Gallery area on AVSforum.com, where you can click on a member and see their Gallery of pics from various angles. I do think the Wall of Fame is a bit hard to find for those unfamiliar with the website. I have found clicking on the Site Map link at the bottom of the pages helps me, I enjoyed Axiom Joe's Bibliography the other evening...

I think it would make more sense for Axiom to allow each of us say 5 pictures of our setup or HT in one gallery location that is easy for newbies/others to find and search. Right now everyone just post pics from time to time in the threads. I'm sure we could still use photobucket and other hosting websites if Axiom is concerned about storage.
Amie, how about moving the Wall o Fame to the forum page as either a new (6th) line on the page or at least marked as a link titled "Gallery".
That would be great. The wall 'o fame is pretty hard to find right now.

Then again, maybe that's intentional. Amie, if it helps I can clean the basement up and send you a new picture
We just need better forum software... Like OpenForum from Infopop

- D
Cool... anything that keeps my basement clean is OK with me.
I have been on the road travelling for the most part of the last 2 weeks and I haven't had the oppportunity to browse the forum. Have we made any progress in getting a section dedicated to pics??
Don't think so...

"Amie, how about moving the Wall o Fame to the forum page as either a new (6th) line on the page or at least marked as a link titled "Gallery".

Ray I have to agree with you, there is a place for photos but it is a little hard for most of us to find.
© Axiom Message Boards