Axiom Home Page
I have a pair of M22's, VP150 and a pair of QS8's in Mansfield Beech w/ gold grilles. I'm considering a set of black grilles since my new setup is black. Any idea how much? Haven't called in yet.
Oldskool, there is a section on the website called "custom grill shop" that lists prices for all of axiom speakers. Go to the main page, click on "store". Then click "jump to". The custom grill shop is near the bottom of that "jump to" list.
Couldn't you just dye them?
Posted By: bray Re: Anyone ever order a new set of grilles? - 03/21/05 05:38 PM
I dont remember the cost, but I also ordered black grills for my M60s.
I much prefer the look of the black over the gold/tan color.
I recieved the same great Axiom service as always.
If you're interested I have a black VP150 grill that you can have free of charge.
yeah, but for god's sake don't make 'em pink!!
I got custom white grills for my Qs, and they ran about US$30.

Prices probably vary depending on the grill size (also, the Qs each come with four covers, so they might be more expensive).

Call 'em up - they can definitely send you a new set. Heck, they might even make a trade with you for your gold grills. You never know.
Posted By: bigjohn Re: Anyone ever order a new set of grilles? - 03/21/05 06:46 PM
In reply to:

don't make 'em pink

that is a horrilbe, untrue rumor!

bigjohn
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Anyone ever order a new set of grilles? - 03/21/05 09:42 PM
We have proof.
yep, i saw it with my own two eyes. of course i'd like to think i was drunk; it's about the only way i could make mine look pink (they're black now...i drink a lot...)
See, we're thinkin' more like G.I.Goe here and not much like "Barbie". Right?

My Wife is thinking about getting a set-up for our youngest Grand daughter, The Princess, and....
© Axiom Message Boards