Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bubbles Anyone in Vancouver with M60/M80's? - 04/09/05 03:02 AM
Hi. Been reading lots of good stuff regarding Axioms and they are on my short list of speakers. Anybody in the greater Vancouver BC area have any M60/M80's I can see in person and have a listen? If anybody can be of assistance it would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: richeydog Re: Anyone in Vancouver with M60/M80's? - 04/09/05 03:43 AM
Welcome bubbles. From what I know the closest person near you is 1madman1(mike). Lives in Richmond. Unfortunately for you he has m22's, not m60/80's.

If no one responds here I suggest you drop an email to the axiom staff, they might be able to set you up for an audition with someone nearby.

A second option would be to order a pair of m60's and try them out in your own home. Downside is if you don't like them you'll pay a return shipping. Upside is they'll be in your room and can judge how they sound first hand.

Or you could try m22's first. They are voiced similar to the M60/80's. If you like them you'll most likely enjoy the m60/80's which have a fuller sound and much deeper, stronger bass.

Good luck.
Michael

Posted By: BrenR Re: Anyone in Vancouver with M60/M80's? - 04/09/05 07:24 AM
Remember Bubbles... a dope trailer is no place for a kitty.

Bren R.
Posted By: m_underwood Re: Anyone in Vancouver with M60/M80's? - 04/10/05 08:09 AM
As was stated above, I have M22Tis in Richmond if you want to give them a listen.
© Axiom Message Boards