Axiom Home Page
Posted By: ravi_singh Axiom owners in Montreal - 06/18/02 03:58 AM
Are there any people on this board who own Axiom's and live in Montreal? i'd like to hear all of Axioms speakers, perhaps we could arrange listening sessions of each others' systems, if anyone is interested.

Posted By: JBG Re: Axiom owners in Montreal - 06/18/02 03:49 PM
Hi ravi,
used to be in montreal,
moved an hour away,
but ahave a lot of friends with axiom's I personnally had 3 -vp150's 3 pairs of M-80's 2 pair of qs-8's with stands 1 pair of m-3's but finally sold some to friends and as per home theater forum you can see what i'm left with... what equipement do you have ravi??
Posted By: JBG Re: Axiom owners in Montreal - 06/18/02 03:52 PM
but if you really want to audition them all the Dumoulin stores in montreal have em in stock connected to nice amps.... in sound rooms....
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Axiom owners in Montreal - 06/18/02 05:31 PM
Johnny

I've been to many dumoulin's, and they have almost nothing in stock. One of them didn't know what Axiom was.

I have M22, M3, VP150, EP125
I'm most curious to hear the towers and the QS speakers.
Posted By: ValueCanuck1 Re: Axiom owners in Montreal - 06/18/02 11:05 PM
Ravi:

It's my understanding that Dumoulin/Audiotronic is dropping the Axiom line. You no longer see Axiom on their website.

The Audiotronic affiliate stores here in Halifax are getting out of the line, but one store loaded up with their last order.

I think individual stores may still carry Axiom, but prices will likely go up because they will no longer be getting buying group discounts.

This information comes from various Audiotronic salesmen in Halifax.

© Axiom Message Boards