Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous How long did it take you to get your Axiom Speak.? - 06/25/05 06:08 AM
Man if I keep this up every thread on the first page will be mine. : )

The reason i ask this is im going on vacation soon and was wondering how long it took everyone to get the speakers delivered to them through the free shipping. I would not be buying the B-stock but the regular. I would be ordering an Epic80 if that matters.

I know you guys cant tell me when my speakers will get here but just wondering how long it took you guys to get yours.

Thanks
it really depends where you are... i ordered them on sunday and got them on wednesday but i also live in windsor, ontario which is like an 8 hour drive from axiom
That's actually about normal. 2-3 days. I'm in CA, and I got them 2 days after they shipped. Granted, I did the Custom shop order, so it was a couple weeks before they shipped them, but once they were out the door, it was quite fast.

Grasshoppa, you must try harder to top the boards!
Where do you live ? I'm in Toronto (fairly close to Axiom) so my speakers normally show up the next day.
From the time of order, to arrival in Florida: Three days, that seemed like three weeks.
im NY and it took 3days from time of shipping. i think they ship pretty close to within 24 hours of order.
Ordered my QS8s and stands on Tuesday morning. Received them in Alabama yesterday, Friday, afternoon.

About the same the other two times that I ordered.

Very quick in my book!!!
Ordered 80's on Thursday PM. Delivered to W. KY on Tuesday.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: How long did it take you to get your Axiom Speak.? - 06/26/05 03:30 AM
Three days seems to be the pattern. Thanks guys.
bought my 80's from the factory outlet on a Thursday night, got them monday morning.

that's to NFLD in Canada.

© Axiom Message Boards