Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Bestboy4 Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/18/02 03:28 PM
I have noticed that no one has ever started a thread of posting pictures of their Axiom system, so I'm going to start one. Wether you are an Home Theaterphile or a stereophile, I would love to see your Axiom system in your homes.

Amie had metioned in a previous post that she would be happy to help out if you have any questions about posting pictures. I would assume links to homepages would be more favorable.

Unfortunately I don't have my Axiom speakers yet, but I will be sure to post soon after I get them.

Bestboy4
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/18/02 10:01 PM
Actually i have posted pictures but it was within a review that i did.
Here is the link to the review and the pics:
link to review and my setup
Posted By: ravi_singh Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/19/02 01:04 AM
I remember that review...

I remember you saying you didn't like DPL2 for music. Personally, I hate it. I only like regular 2 channel and the sub on. For parties, I use 5 channel so it's louder and I move speakers around.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/19/02 02:17 AM
Actually the comparison was more about how the DPL2 (and 2 other DSPs) sounded with either the M22 or QS8 as surrounds.

I was not trying to compare the DSP but instead the speakers. I figured i would just use more than 1 DSP to do the surround comparisons in case some ppl out there did not have some of them.

Posted By: chesseroo Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/25/02 03:07 AM
I'm still waiting for some setup pictures here....

{foot tap tap tap tap tap}
Posted By: duff Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/25/02 05:10 PM
what's a good site that host images for free?
Posted By: Amie Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 07/30/02 09:20 PM
Alrighty, Chesseroo . . . check out Big_L's system at the Axiom Wall-O-Fame. Who's next? Don't worry about hosting your pics elsewhere, just email'em on in to me. We'll start a little showcase . . .
Posted By: adriel Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 08/14/02 11:45 AM
I have a pair of M2ti speakers placed conveniently where the computer is.

Right now as I type this, it's pretty much how it looks in the picture, except the desk has been moved away from the wall a bit more and the sun isn't out yet.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Post pictures of your Axiom system - 08/14/02 02:31 PM
Send you picture to the Axiom support email and Amie will post it on the Axiom Wall o Fame.
© Axiom Message Boards