Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Kraco New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 07:32 AM
Hi everyone!

Well after finding your forum about a week ago and reading post for for a few days, I decided to join up and place an order. I ordered the M60's fronts, QS8 rears and the VP150 center speakers.

I don't usually buy things based on other peoples opinions, but there were so many of you that swear by these speakers I took a chance. With there 30 day return policy I didn't figure I'd be out more then the return shipping so I guess it's worth a shot.

I ordered them last night and they already sent me an email (same day) to let me know there on the way. That's really fast service! It's almost like they had my stuff ready and were just waiting for me to hit send. lol

Well anyway, I'm really looking forward to getting my new speakers and getting to know the group! I'll post back when they come and let you know how much I like them. Thanks for reading!

R.T.
Posted By: KC23 Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 07:43 AM
Welcome to the Axiom family. You'll really enjoy that set up. For the money, it can't be beat.

Already have a subwoofer?
Posted By: Kraco Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 07:48 AM
Thanks!

Yes, I have one that I'll use for now. I've been having trouble with it so I'm sure it won't be long before I place another order.

R.T.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 08:37 AM
Congrats on the new toys, hope you enjoy them. Along with quality products the customer service is second to none, so to hear about the fast reply and shipping, that is just an Axiom standard
Posted By: Kraco Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 09:02 AM
Thanks Tharkun! Glad to hear it and it sure is a nice change doing business with a company that gets the job done and takes care of there customers.

R.T.
Posted By: JohnK Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 09:09 AM
R.T., another welcome. You've made fine choices which you'll enjoy for a long time.
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 12:05 PM
Another wecome, RT! Stick around for awhile!
Posted By: Kraco Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 02:31 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome!

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 03:16 PM
Kraco, now we all get to come over to your place for a barbecue. Don't worry, it's standard for all new Axiom owners. Oh wait, you live in Michigan--it's probably pretty cold right now. We'll have to wait until summer.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 03:20 PM
Do you own a sub? Welcome by the way.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 03:26 PM
Randy, of course he owns a sub. He said so in response to KC23's same question above. (just picking on you) Of course he's not sharing what it is.

Anyway, welcome aboard. You will find a lot of people that have bought Axioms a while ago and still hang out on these forums. This is a very friendly place. Maybe because we are all happy with our speakers!

Welcome again.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 04:13 PM
Welcom R.T. It's always great to get new members in the Axiom posse.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 04:15 PM
Welcome!

This crew like pics and reviews.
Posted By: Kraco Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 05:42 PM
Thanks again everyone!

The SW I have now and having trouble with is made by Atlantic Technology. It's been a good one as far as the sound, but for some reason it took a dive a couple of weeks ago. I can feel the speaker vibrate a little but I can only hear it if I put my ear up next to it. I've checked everything I know to check and can't find the problem. If I turn the receiver volume up real high the SW will kick in for about a second and stop, then do it again the same way over and over. Wish I knew more about this stuff. But hey, guess I need a matching Axiom SW to be really happy anyway. lol

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

R.T.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: New member saying hello! - 03/02/06 06:05 PM
A matching sub from Axiom would be nice
© Axiom Message Boards