Axiom Home Page
How do you tell how old your axiom speakers are.
Tho only accurate way to know for sure is to cut them in half and count the rings.....
Just a guess, but I bet if you send the SNs to Axiom, they can tell you.
Yeah, I guess that's an option, too.
that is funny as $hit MarkSJ.
Yeah, he's really on a roll. Second time he's made me laugh aloud today. Fortunately, I had no liquids in my mouth at the time.
Now, THAT'S FUNNY!
Ya Mark that was good $h1t. lmfao
when did you order them, that would tell you. oh wait, I guess that won't work if you bought them used.
If the speakers are a 'V2' that would at least narrow it down some.
alright funny guys

a) MDF does not have rings ,they are not the Vassallos
b) they are not second hand
c)when I registered them Amie had issues because they were an older set actually all of em were. I got them all at 50% off. I figred they were a cpl years old which was why they were 50% off.
So, I got the MT80's $699 for the pair, VP150 $300 tx inc, QS8's all 4 $610 tx inc, VP100 $125, 2 pair MT2's $199
EP175 $150 tx inc which I gave to my son.

all are warrantied,

I did in fact email Amie as I was curious and with the smart remarks figured they would be the only was to find out. I bought all a year ago, but found out they are manufactured around 2001, so a few years old, but hey WTF what did you guys spend.

Anyways, I have the MT80's spoken for for $700 this summer so another $800 and I will have the v2 in HG cherry. And I can also sell my VP150 for $300 to the same guy.
Amie and Axiom have been known to give people some good deals from time to time, and it sounds like you had a great offer. However, I'm not sure they would want you broadcasting this to the masses, as I'm sure this is not the norm, and others might expect the same treatment.
I did not buy them from Axiom, they were bought in a store. When they were still being sold in stores.

and yeh, never thought of that but I cannot edit it out now
Then they probably have the elegant black with gold sticker rather than the bar code?
© Axiom Message Boards