Axiom Home Page
This is an update on the Axiom EP500 v2 subwoofer that would not power up. The last time I posted I thought replacing the fuses solved the problem. The fuses blew again and the subwoofer was in operable. I called Axiom support to verify the type of fuses I was using and they confirmed that I was using the right kind of fuses and asked me if my address was still the same. Axiom support told me that they were sending me a new amplifier for my Axiom EP500 v2 subwoofer. They told me to replace the amplifier in the subwoofer and return the old one in the same shipping crate. I was taken back by Axiom’s custom service; I never asked for a replacement, they just sent it. I replaced the amplifier over the weekend and my subwoofer is back up and running. I am very glad I purchased Axiom products for my surround system. Axiom went above and beyond my expectations.
Glad to hear they got you up and running as quick as possible. It did sound like you have an internal short in that amp which would cays you to blow the fuses.
I wish other companies would make this sort of effort. Two thumbs up for Axiom.
Yep Stone man, Axiom CS strikes again, second to none. They have been there for me many times.
Great to hear it, Axiom's customer support is superlative.
© Axiom Message Boards