Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Stereoguy99 Posting Pic's? - 04/21/09 04:27 AM
Hi: I've tried to post a couple of pic's of my set-up didn't work!How do I post using photobucket thanks for the help!
Posted By: Kruncher Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/21/09 05:31 AM
Once you have your pictures uploaded to Photobucket, copy the "Direct Link" address that you get, and use it with the image button (between the envelope and the bullet point icons), like this:

Posted By: StuntGibbon Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/21/09 05:32 AM
Or take your image location link and paste it between these tags. [IMG] [/IMG]
Posted By: jakewash Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/21/09 08:53 AM
But to post the pics to the gallery you are actually uploading the pictures to Axiom's server, no hosting required.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/21/09 12:33 PM
Below each picture thumbnail in your "album" there are different tags, one being IMG. If you click on that one or highlight the entire tag (for ex. [IMG]picture url[/IMG] then just past that in your post.
Posted By: davekro Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/22/09 06:29 AM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
Below each picture thumbnail in your "album" there are different tags, one being IMG. If you click on that one or highlight the entire tag (for ex. [IMG]picture url[/IMG] then just past that in your post.

This is the way Dean taught me. And I just learned how to not post (way to) huge pics. BEFORE you click the blue 'Choose Files' button, go to 'Reduce to:' (just below) and select something smaller than 1024x768. 640x480 works well.

Good luck.

PS. Randy I finally got it! I'm slow, don't make fun. ;\)
Posted By: fredk Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/22/09 03:42 PM
 Quote:
PS. Randy I finally got it! I'm slow, don't make fun.

But you've got direct radiators hanging from your ceiling so who cares. ;\)
Posted By: davekro Re: Posting Pic's? - 04/23/09 06:56 AM
Fred,
I am very glad to have that decision process behind me. When my wife got home and saw them, she was surprised that they actually looked cool. Have I said how much of love this lady! ;\)

I wonder if they'd look better white, but that is a minor decsion for later. Restin' from testin' and decidin' for a while. (well at least until Denon releases the new models...)
© Axiom Message Boards