Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hutzal Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:14 PM
Wow,

It feels like I haven't posted on these forums in ages!!! I have been crazy busy producing in LA, hopefully you all will be listening to some of my songs in the near future.

In any case, let me get to the point. I am looking for a mobile monitoring solution (for when I am out of the studio traveling etc.). I currently use M22s as my studio monitors, which I have gotten to know impeccably as a mixing solution. I want to keep my monitor setup Axiom so I know where my mixes stand even when I am not in my studio.

So do the Audiobyte's come with a carrying case? If so, does the case also accommodate the sub? I have no idea how big this case would be either, would it be too big to carry-on? I am really interested in investing in an Audiobyte system for those random weeks here and there when I am out of reach from my studio.

Thanks!!

-Robb.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:19 PM
They don't come with a carrying case, but I think the idea was tossed around a bit. The box they come in is pretty sturdy, and you might be able to fit the inserts into a Pelican case or something. The sub is almost as big as the box the ABs come in, though.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:24 PM
hmmm, I might have to do without the sub if I want a true mobile experience. my low end won't be up to spec, but I can cover that with headphones I guess.

Perhaps Axiom would make me a case if I paid a bit more \:\)
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:28 PM
Robb! Hope it is going well!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:29 PM
Certainly worth contacting them.
Posted By: fredk Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 06:53 PM
 Originally Posted By: Hutzal
Perhaps Axiom would make me a case if I paid a bit more \:\)

If they do, don't forget the silver plaque on top with animal inscribed on it. ;\)
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 04/30/10 11:01 PM
Haha, inscribed plaque eh?

Tom, things are going pretty good. I have been chasing the music producer thing for almost 2 years now and things are starting to come together. I can't wait to purhase the rest of my 5.1 system.... Got a 2.0 M80 system right now and looking forward to upgrading when finances approve!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Audiobyte Carrying Case? - 05/01/10 05:11 PM
Nice to hear from you again Robb. Glad things are starting to work out for you.
© Axiom Message Boards