Axiom Home Page
Floyd Toole says that to ground the comparison between two speakers, you need a third Bad Speaker so that they remember how bad lo-fi stuff is. This sounds like a perfect use for a Bose setup.

P.S did Klipsch get sold. If so, Klipsch, Energy, and Mirage; will turn into Bose.
If you have ever read Sean Olives blog, whenever there is a comparison of speakers, a Bozo product is usually thrown in the mix.

And yes, Klipsch Group Inc. purchased (API) Audio Products International, Corp. And most recently Audiovox purchased Klipsch Group, Inc. So that means Audiovox now owns the Klipsch, Energy, Mirage, Athena and Jamo brands...DOH!
I heard about it. I was just asking if it was true because i did not see a Klipsch Press Release.
A sad day in audio when that occurred.
Audiovox's acquisition of Klipsch Group, Inc. and its subsidiary's is expected to finalize in March.
Posted By: CV Re: I found a good use for Bose speakers... - 02/27/11 01:08 AM
Axiom got Andrew Welker out of the previous acquisition's aftermath. Maybe they can get something else out of this one.
Posted By: Adrian Re: I found a good use for Bose speakers... - 02/27/11 02:12 AM
Yes, Andrew was an excellent addition to Axiom.
Posted By: Murph Re: I found a good use for Bose speakers... - 03/15/11 12:24 PM
Anyone named "Andrew" would be.....
Posted By: pmbuko Re: I found a good use for Bose speakers... - 03/15/11 06:41 PM
I've only ever met one Andrew I didn't like much. And even he's mostly ok. smile
© Axiom Message Boards