Axiom Home Page
Posted By: TroyD Password - 02/24/14 11:25 PM
This is getting rediculous, Does anyone else have their passwords reset on a daily or weekly basis ?
This is like the 10th time this month.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Password - 02/24/14 11:54 PM
Nope - I've never had to reset mine; however, I type my PW in manually every time, ie, I don't let my browser 'remember' it...

TAM
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Password - 02/25/14 01:46 AM
Originally Posted By: troyd
This is getting rediculous, Does anyone else have their passwords reset on a daily or weekly basis ?
This is like the 10th time this month.

Are you saying that it changes your password?? or is it logging you out. I was having trouble where I would log in and then I would open a thread and I would be logged out numerous times then it would finally let me stay logged in. I eventually went into internet tools in IE and reset everything and things have been fine so far.

BTW I have my browser set to log me in automatically on each visit. I have my browser set so as not to clear passwords when cleaning out my browser history which is set for every 20 days.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Password - 02/25/14 01:59 AM
I've used the same encrypted password using keypass software for years. Could be your using different browsers and/or having your browser store your password, might cause issues.
Posted By: TroyD Re: Password - 02/25/14 02:26 AM
I am now using Firefox. was using IE.
If I log out tonight I would need to reset the passwrod ,then update it. And my password is the same as I have with other accounts. tis easy for me my daughters name and year of birth.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Password - 02/25/14 02:34 AM
I never logout, so never have to login. You can always try cleaning out your browser temp files/cookies and often there is a check box for passwords.
Posted By: Gr8_White_North Re: Password - 02/25/14 02:56 AM
try it with ie and see if still happens, that way you will know if its the browser or not.
Posted By: TroyD Re: Password - 02/25/14 03:16 AM
that's what started it was IE. I was having success with FF but, this past three weeks its a regular issue
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Password - 02/25/14 10:48 AM
It's something on your end. I haven't re-entered my password since 2004. I don't log out when I leave though.
Posted By: Argon Re: Password - 02/28/14 12:29 PM
I am on Firefox and have never had to reset? I have it set to remember - so I never have to retype either.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Password - 02/28/14 02:41 PM
I used to use Int Explorer with no problems logging on, then I started having issues so I switched to Chrome and haven't had any issues since.
Posted By: Murph Re: Password - 02/28/14 03:12 PM
The only issue I ever have is logging in and it tells me that every message in every category is unread. It usually goes away on it's own if I log out, clear everything and log back in.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Password - 03/02/14 03:41 PM
Originally Posted By: troyd
I am now using Firefox. was using IE.
If I log out tonight I would need to reset the passwrod ,then update it. And my password is the same as I have with other accounts. tis easy for me my daughters name and year of birth.

We didn't know you had a daughter! That's great!
We're curious. What's her name and how old is she exactly?
Posted By: SBrown Re: Password - 03/02/14 05:31 PM
LOL, good one Bob!
© Axiom Message Boards