Axiom Home Page
Posted By: TroyD M22 on wall - 11/11/16 01:30 AM
OK was thinking of wall mounting these with FMB but what is the recommended distance from the wall these should be. Would I be better off leaving them on stands. \

BTW in my room as I posted before regarding my M80. The imaging is sooooo much better sound stage. I just set them on 21" high stands and you would swear the centre channel is on. Also, voice and image sounds like it is coming from the middle of the tv now. With the M80's no matter what I did the imaging was below the tv.

I am thinking of wall mounting the M22 and getting a set of M80 HP and the differeence this time will be I will build a stage and raise the M80's abount 8 " up . I think the issue is at 10 ft away it is too close. When I had them upstairs and sat 14 ft away I had no issues
Posted By: Mojo Re: M22 on wall - 11/11/16 04:10 AM
I am 8 feet away on the diagonal from my M80s. The backs of the M80s are a foot away from the back wall. The image is centered 2 feet above the top of the M80s.

I think mine image higher than yours because I live in Calgary and you live in Bridgewater.
Posted By: TroyD Re: M22 on wall - 11/14/16 02:43 AM
Originally Posted By Mojo
I am 8 feet away on the diagonal from my M80s. The backs of the M80s are a foot away from the back wall. The image is centered 2 feet above the top of the M80s.

I think mine image higher than yours because I live in Calgary and you live in Bridgewater.

lol
© Axiom Message Boards