Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Signals Questions about the QS10HP - 10/23/21 04:31 PM
I'd love some help from fellow owners on a few questions about the QS10. Does the FMS QS Stand work with the QS10? If so, how close to a wall would the back of the speaker be if attached to one of these stands? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ideally I would mount the QS10 to the wall, but I want to experiment with placement first. In my room, the QS10s would be used as rear surrounds in a 7.2 setup.
Posted By: chesseroo Re: Questions about the QS10HP - 10/25/21 12:44 AM
If no one replies it is possible that no one has the stand with the QS10 specifically. I suggest giving Axiom a call at their free long distance number.
Unfortunately there are no specifications listed on the QS stand to get an idea how big the feet are in widths to figure how close it could get to a wall.

If you are not certain about keeping the stands vs. eventually wall mounting, you could try some other methods for testing speaker locations. People have used stepladders, raising the QS surrounds on things like hockey pucks, soup cans, or getting a really good friend/spouse to stand and hold them while you do some test listening.
Posted By: Signals Re: Questions about the QS10HP - 10/25/21 04:47 AM
Thank you for your reply. I will be contacting Axiom directly for some info. I appreciate the suggestions for speaker testing ideas. I may just end up skipping the stands.
© Axiom Message Boards