Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RickF Understanding Sound Waves ... Cool Link - 02/11/06 08:26 PM
I just ran across this cool link for understanding sound waves and their effects, some of you may have already seen this.

Understanding Sound Waves
Posted By: JohnK Re: Understanding Sound Waves ... Cool Link - 02/12/06 03:18 AM
Rick, thanks for the link. I'd seen somewhat similar presentations before, but I was unaware of such phenomena as the "Mexican Wave" for example.
I love sites like this. Lots of technical info, but also plenty of illustrations/animations to demonstrate the info. I've gone ahead and shared it with my boys so they better understand all the stuff we've been doing to tweak the HT.

Thanks for posting this link! I'd love to see any others that folks have come across.
Rich
Posted By: RickF Re: Understanding Sound Waves ... Cool Link - 02/13/06 02:28 AM
>>> Rick, thanks for the link. I'd seen somewhat similar presentations before, but I was unaware of such phenomena as the "Mexican Wave" for example.

John, first thing that entered my mind whenever I viewed those Mexican fellas bobbing up and down on the waves was, 'I hope they didn't spill any of the Corona'.

© Axiom Message Boards