Axiom Home Page
About to pull trigger on B&W DM604's or Paradigm 11 Towers? Talk to me Axiomites! Dallas area audition wanted!
D47, welcome. Suggest that if you impetuously get those 604s or 11s and later hear the Axioms you may be moved to slash your wrists. Check the audition thread and you'll see that Bray is listed in Rowlett with M60s. There's a listing in Arlington with M80s, but he hasn't been around recently and might not be available.
Draper, just my experience, but I spent months auditioning B&W's, NHT, Paradigm, and AXIOM about a year ago. I like my m60's so much better than the B&W 703's and they blow away the 604's, no comparison. I preferred the B&W's over Paradigm, but since my Axiom's sounded better than the B&W's and cost a lot less. I really think you need to give Axiom a chance, most likely you'll get some.

Welcome by the way...Randy

Welcome!

Wait for that audition or order a pair for home trial!

Been there. Done that. Picked Axioms.
Hey, thanks for your response! I'm not very thread savy; how do I find local auditions whit out getting tired head on this site???
See that thread right above yours?
No
It is the thread saying "Auditioning Axioms In Your Area", it is in the same place that you made your first post.
Page ONE of the thread the Tharkun mentions above, which is always the top thread on this forum, has a list of all the people in particular states, plus there is a map link you can also click on. All you have to do send a PM (personal message) to the person you interested it, or you can send Amie at Axiom a PM. Sometimes she is aware of people that are not on the list.
draper47
Where in Texas are you?
If you are anywhere near the DFW area let me know and you can listen to my M60s.

hi draper,

i highly suggest you go and audition axiom m60 or m80. I live in dfw area and I attempted to get ahold of redjet, arlington one, however he/she never got back to me and that was about 4 months ago. I haven't bought my speakers yet or else i would offer an audition. if you want to read my review of an audition session of the m60, copy and paste this link into your browser...

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Auditions&Number=137203&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

jason
LINK

hey foolish question but how do you do a "link" thing on these boards instead of posting the entire webpage address?
See the FAQ

OK, not that cruel this afternoon...

like this: [ url=http://www.google.com ]google[ /url ]

With the spaces removed, that comes out like this:
google

Hey presto!
Okay...... so you are faster as usual Ken. Was just making a reply.
Nah, I usually just answer those once every 2 months or so. It was my turn.
I'm in Crowley which is about 10 minutes south of Fort Worth and have 60's/v100 and QS8. Room is pretty small but lots of power. I have had them since April and have them dialed in pretty good. My schedule is pretty crazy so don't know if or when I would be able to accomadate. I would like to though.
I would be very interested in listening to your M60's A35. Maybe we can arrange for a listening session for those of us in Oklahoma and Texas who are wanting to hear these things before dropping a few grand on them.

SF
Welcome, Sooner Doc. If you check the auditioning thread at the top you'll notice a couple of OK listings and several in TX. So you might want to make some contacts via PMs.
Sooner Doc, welcome....

A few grand? You can get 60's for less than a thousand from regular or Factory Outlet stock.
Sorry Soonerfan, I just can't see myself letting a sooner fan in my home (LOL). let me see what I can work out and I will try and get back to you, but don't wait on me though.
I understand about the "Sooner" problem. Would love to get an audition of these great speakers though. We need some more possibilities.

SF
© Axiom Message Boards