Axiom Home Page
Posted By: checkit Anyone with Epic 60 in the Raleigh, NC area? - 06/10/06 01:25 PM
Anyone with Epic 60 in the Raleigh, NC area that would be interested in letting a potential customer listen? I am lookging for a 7.1 system. Thanks, Victor
Welcome Victor,

Below is part of the master list from the Audition thread at the top of this section. You can send anybody a PM, or send Amie at Axiom a PM and she may know of more people that arent added. The list has not been updated in some time. NEW2AXIOM no longer has his entire setup, but does still have m60's. Good Luck

North Carolina

Asheville - M60s, VP150, QS8s (geoffrey)
Asheville - M60, VP150 and QS8 (RickCathey)
Charlotte - M22s, VP100 (JServ)
Raleigh - M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP500 (NEW2AXIOM)
Quote:

The list has not been updated in some time. NEW2AXIOM no longer has his entire setup, but does still have m60's. Good Luck

Raleigh - M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP500 (NEW2AXIOM)

Ya, welcome Victor! As Sirquack said, I no longer have the whole Epic 60 set but I do still have the M60's.

Right now I have a few things unplugged. I like to tinker around with things as you can probably tell by all my post of changing and switching things lol. I am also waiting on my sub to get here.

Once the sub arrives and I get everything set back up, you are welcome over. Give me about a week or so.
© Axiom Message Boards