Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jonahbug M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 12:02 AM
Im in the Marietta area and would like to listen to the M80's, Qs8's, and the vp150. Im thinking about finally getting some axioms, but before I lay down all that dough, id like to see if they sound as good as you guys say they are.
Posted By: JohnK Re: M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 03:10 AM
Jonah, welcome. If you look at the list in the auditioning thread at the top you'll note that Atlanta and Decatur are both listed. You could try sending them PMs, although sometimes those on the list are no longer active. You could also send Amie at Axiom a PM to see if she can help arrange something for you.
Posted By: jonahbug Re: M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 04:21 PM
yeah, i noticed the first thread and was thinking the same thing as you.....that maybe it was a little outdated. ive been reading these boards for about 2 years now. Just havent needed to post becuase the threads have answered all of my questions. But now that im getting ready to take the plunge, I wanted to give them a test. Thanks for suggesting emailing Amie....I did, so I guess I will go from their unless someone else posts.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 04:50 PM
Welcome Jonah,

As John mentioned, the best way is to send a PM to the members. I know OZ350 has 60's and has posted recently, but that would give you a good idea on what the 80's would be, they just play to more insane volumes. The other guys with 80's posted in late 2005, so they may still be lurking. All you have to do is search to see when they last posted.

Atlanta - M60s (oz350z)
Cochran - M80ti's, VP150, 4 QS8's, 2 EP500's (7.2) (hopkinj4)
Decatur - M60s, VP150, QS8s, EP350 QSS Stands (squirrelyz)
Marietta - QS8s, VP150 (ask Amie)
Posted By: BrenR Re: M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 08:33 PM
Or you could do what I did... just take the plunge and order them. Someone else can point out the Axiom return policy if they're not to your tastes (I never had to use it) that way you can test them in your room.

Bren R.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: M80's in Atlanta/Marietta area? - 10/19/06 08:40 PM
Good point Bren, I never looked back once my Axiom's arrived.
© Axiom Message Boards