Axiom Home Page
Need to audition M60 or M80 in Dallas or Houston TX. I am working in Dallas (Crescent Court) during the week days. I am home on the weekends (NW area). I would love to audition the M60/80 in these areas.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Keith P.
Keith, if you check the audition thread list at the top of the page you'll see possibilities listed in both areas. The usual procedure is to try to make direct contact with a PM, but some of those listed may no longer be active and aren't checking PMs.

You could also contact Amie or Andrea at Axiom directly to see if they can assist you with setting something up.
Keith, glad to see you are forging ahead with the demo process. I hope someone steps up and that the floorstanders are what you are looking for, because it really is hard to find anything in the Axiom price range with the same detail they put out and as you have discovered it usually takes alot more money.
just a heads up, if no one in texas is available you could make the 5 hr drive from dallas to Tulsa, OK.

I have m80's vp150, ep500, QS8's.

Hopefully someone closer will chime in though!
I am in Houston (Missouri City) and have the M60 for 3 weeks. IYou are welcome to come to my home to audit.
Your inviting someone to come audit you?

It is tax time \:\)
I hope I don't need pay tax. Thanks for correcting my English.
Keith, there are lots of folks in Austin if you don't find anyone in Dallas. I'd offer myself but mine don't get here until early March. ("are they here yet?")
If you want to drive up to Frisco you could come listen to mine;

80/500 5:1 set up.

JD
I should have read this forum earlier. I have an Epic 60 500 setup I would love to audition, in Lewisville.... North DFW metro. Email ecrowder99@verizon.net

972-436-3169 home
760-521-8459 cell

-Eric
Huh... You might want to pm those phone numbers instead of displaying them for everybody to see! \:o
time to make a prank phone call. \:\)
yeah....good idea

well, no pranks yet.....

Originally Posted By: skyhawk669
Huh... You might want to pm those phone numbers instead of displaying them for everybody to see! \:o

And how's the email, not filling up with too much spam I hope? Webcrawlers love E-mail addresses.
© Axiom Message Boards