Axiom Home Page
Posted By: JKP005 Paradigm Speakers - 03/06/08 10:08 PM
Was just wondering if anyone here has ever had the opportunity to listen to the Paradigm speakers...their top of the line models. They sure look impressive and have gotten good reviews in the magazines. Just wondering if they were worth the substantial cost.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Paradigm Speakers - 03/06/08 10:40 PM
To some yes to others no. I don't think there is that much of a difference between Axiom and Paradigm. If you want real wood it is still much cheaper to go Axioms with custom wood.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Paradigm Speakers - 03/07/08 04:19 AM
The Axiom lineup is a step up from the monitor line, and comparable or better than the studio line.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Paradigm Speakers - 03/08/08 04:09 AM
Randy, you look great in curls \:D .
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Paradigm Speakers - 03/08/08 03:45 PM
thanks Mojo \:\)

Glad to have you back, almost had to pick up the phone as I was getting a little worried. \:\)
Posted By: Murph Re: Paradigm Speakers - 03/10/08 12:20 PM
I compared M60s and Studios about a year or more ago. Both I and the owner of the Studios had a lot of trouble telling them apart. Neither of us had much audio experience ant the time but still, if we were were having trouble discerning the differences, as opposed to imagining one was better, I think that this shows that both are very comparable. I'd be happy very owning either but I'm happiest knowing I paid less for such similar sound. His were a touch shinier if that is important to you as mine are the standard finish. Still, I get many compliments on the look of the Boston Cherry finish.
© Axiom Message Boards